Join ACS in the fight against cancer!
Every dollar makes a difference. Your donation today will help your community in the fight against cancer!
Join the Greater DC/Baltimore area of the American Cancer Society in the fight against cancer! Your tax-deductible donation funds lifesaving research, free lodging and rides, cancer screenings, and more.
In 2019, donations like yours helped save lives in the Greater DC/Baltimore area by allowing the American Cancer Society to:
- Invest more than $14.5 million in local cancer research
- Provide 394 cancer patients and their caregivers with 12,972 free nights of lodging at Baltimore Hope Lodge and area hotels saving them $2.3 million
- Give 4,128 free rides to and from cancer treatment saving patients more than $210,000
- Provided 7,872 free breast and colorectal cancer screenings to uninsured and underinsured residents of Maryland, DC, Northern Virginia, and the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia
- And, operate our 24/7 ACS free cancer information hotline at 1-800-227-2345 and cancer.org website available to patients, caregivers and the community
Every dollar makes a difference. Your donation today will help real people in the fight against cancer!
For more information, or if you – and/or your employer – would like to get involved in the fight against cancer, please contact us at ACSDMV@cancer.org.